A bespoke coaching plan is a tried and tested method that will turn you into the best athlete you can be. Head coach Paul has helped a number of athletes set personal best times, conquer new distances and qualify for European and World Championship races.
Bespoke coaching is offered in addition to the normal team benefits. Find out more below or fill in the form to get in contact with Paul.
Performance coaching plan £160 includes:
An initial consultation in person or by phone with Paul.
- A monthly phone call for feeback and planning phone support.
- Unlimited text message and email contact
- Unlimited training plan editing for when life throws a curve ball
- A structured personal plan that focuses on improving your weaknesses and capitalising on your strengths.
- Pre race planning session before all races.
- A team t-shirt
- Priority booking on any training camps and workshops.
- 1 Swim analysis session and the ability to submit your own video for analysis.
- Discounts with Zoot, OTE, Forth Edge and Cycology bikes
- Plus all the benefits of being a team member.
- Minimum 3 month commitment required.
High Performace coaching plan £230 includes:
- All of the above
- Premium training peaks account.
- Weekly phone contact or 1 to 1 consultation available
- 2 Bike Fits per year included in the price worth upto £400
- A monthly 1 to 1 swim, run or bike session
- All workshops inlcuded in the price
- Enhanced discounts with all sponsors
Get in touch today and speak to Paul about being the best athlete you can be.
SELF EMPLOYED BUILDER Spencer Gloyne completed his first Ironman race In Nice 2015. He was motivated by other members of the training group who were already Ironmen. finding enough time and energy during the week for specific ironman training was challenging due to the physical nature of his day job, but we overcame this with a personalised training load which allowed for recovery. spencer returned to Nice in 2017 and finished in under 13 hours, a hour less than his previous best!
Craig Gulliford is a busy executive but he makes the most of his training time. He's been a solid performer at the Ironman distance for the last few years and is looking to take his racing to the next level - breaking 10 hours and qualifying for Kona. After a challenging day at ironman Maastricht 2017 Craig came away with a personal best, but not quite as fast as he'd hoped. he focused on finishing the season well at Ironman Florida, Leading his age group for a good portion of the run. craig finished closer than ever to his Ironman goal... 12 minutes is all we need to wipe off his pb in 2018.